Monday 11 May 2009

FULL HOUSE ....

No it was not Bingo or a Poker Night it was just one of Bistro Live's fun packed evenings

With a "Full House" on Saturday 2nd May and a great band "Here and Now" the whole evening was full of energy from both customers and Staff. I'm sure those of you who came to Bistro Live on the Friday or Saturday would agree that the Band definately got you all joining in and were great entertainers.

I know that all you Hen parties that were at Bistro Live over the weekend left with your "Dare Cards" completed by my male members of staff!!!!! with a little help from some of my customers

The rest of the month is looking to be really good with our "All Inclusvie Night" on the 15th May with Now 80's all weekend, tribute night to all those "Robbie" fans on the 22nd and the ever fantastic band Aphrodite on 29th/30th May.

I hope to see you at Bistro Live soon

No comments: